Thank you for your faithful support of Canadian Lutheran World Relief. Your generous heart working through our willing hands has changed and saved lives. Many people who share your confidence in our work have enriched their lives and their hearts in ways they never imagined through a gift in their wills. By Giving Forward you will bless others as you have been blessed for many years to come. At the same time you demonstrate to family and friends the value you place on caring for the needs of others.
Whom does Giving Forward support?
You have trusted CLWR to provide caring services and practical support to people in need around the world. You can designate your gift to any one of our life-changing programs:
- Education and livelihood training
- Safe, accessible water
- Support for refugees
- Health and medical services
- Agricultural training to produce more food
- Disaster relief
How to participate in Giving Forward
Wills are the most common way of Giving Forward, but many people choose to use current assets to give today. This way, they see their donation in action while reducing personal taxes.
Giving Forward provides five tax-deductible ways to support CLWR now and in the future.
- Leave a portion of your estate as a bequest in your will
- Take out a life insurance policy making CLWR your beneficiary
- Donate RRSPs or Registered Retirement Income Funds
- Give a gift of property—real estate, jewellery, artwork, even a car!
- Donate appreciated securities
CLWR can provide the estate and gift planning information you need to participate in Giving Forward.
Please contact for more information:
Carla Blakley, CLWR Community Relations Director
Email | 1.800.661.2597 or 204.631.5040